We aim to provide you with the best service at all times, however if for any reason you are unhappy with the service you have received from Masbro Insurance Brokers Ltd:
- You should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the company’s registered office with full details of your complaint, addressed to the Director, Mr. David Evans.
Please head your letter “Re: Official Complaint”. Provide details of your grievance and with whom you were dealing.
The registered office is situated at Suite 1A, Tisa House, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar
- We will acknowledge the correspondence in writing or by email within 7 days of receipt. If your notification of dissatisfaction is determined to be a complaint, Masbro Insurance Brokers Ltd will state in the correspondence the name and job title of the person dealing with the complaint and that you should be in receipt of a final response within 4 weeks.
- If due to investigation the firm cannot achieve a final response within 4 weeks, the firm will post or email a “holding response” letter to you. The holding response will indicate why the firm is not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and state when the firm will make further contact.
- By the eighth week the firm must send out its final response to you. If the firm cannot issue its final response letter it must issue a response which:
- Explains that the firm is not in a position to make a final response, stating reasons for delay and indicating when it expects to send a final response.
- Informs you that you may refer the complaint to the Consumer Protection Office of the Gibraltar Government if you are dissatisfied with the delay and we will enclose their contact details.